[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Milo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 23 19:55:57 EST 2006

Sarah, we remember when you posted about Milo's bladder stones, and we had
hoped he would be able to pass the stones or have surgery.  We are so sorry
that he never gained enough weight to make surgery possible; you are
certainly right that with his low weight and advanced age surgery would
have been very problematic.  Please know that you did all your best for
him, giving him antibiotics, Metacam, and Critical Care.  We have no doubt
that he appreciated all of your care and concern.  How cute that Milo loved
to be petted on the nose and was such a flirt with the girls.  We send our
condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday