[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Tosca

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Mar 23 19:54:48 EST 2006

Rayna and Carmen, we are so saddened to hear of Tosca's passing.  We
remember when Sundae passed away last year, and we are very sorry that
Tosca joined her so quickly.  Yes, we definitely understand about hoping
that a piggie will live to be five, six, seven and then seeing them leave
us at a younger age.  The precious time we have with these special beings
is never long enough.  Please know, though, that you made all of Tosca's
days happy ones.  It was so touching to read of how she enjoyed her
favorite food, celery leaves, shortly before she made her final
journey.  What a lucky girl she was to be part of your family.  We send our
condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday