[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Tosca - Thank you for your support.

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Mar 23 23:22:39 EST 2006

Everyone and Everypig -

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your messages of sympathy and support for the loss of Tosca.  We are still in a state of shock.

Tosca was certainly a cutie with her little split face.  Some of you all may have seen her at the 02 Illinois Pignic, when I had just adopted her some 2-3 months earlier to keep Sundae company after Taffy died.  Tosca added a lot of spirit and her own special character and pigsonality.

Which brings me to a request for help.  I think Carmen is depressed and lonely without her sister, and I think I had better get her a new friend soon.  What with all the changes at the Critter Corral, what is the best way to get in touch with them?  Email?  or phone, and if so, what number?

Thanks to everyone for your support.  It really helps to know you are out there, and you understand what we are going through.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Carmen
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem