[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Our local rescue is in need of some help!

Michelle Lazarus michelle.lazarus at jefferson.edu
Fri Mar 24 09:45:39 EST 2006

Hello All,
I know that many of us have our own vet bills and expenses to worry
about . . . but I recently found out that our local guinea pig rescue is
in dire need of some financial assistance.  This rescue is wonderful and
we have gotten two of our fur baby's from them.  They help out and take
in the local SPCA's "pocket pets" and care for them because the SPCA is
not as adept at taking care of guinea pigs and chins etc.

I was thinking that if everyone on this digest could contribute at least
$1.00 towards their vet bill we could make a pretty nice contribution. .
. .and we could be helping the animals we care so much about.  Please
don't feel obligated.  I just wanted to put the word out to everyone,
because it can't hurt to try.  I believe they have an active pay pal
account that you may contribute directly to on their website at:
www.lookingforlovepetrescue.com
<http://www.lookingforlovepetrescue.com/>  or feel free to contact me
and maybe we could work out making a large contribution as a gift from
the digest.

Please let me know what all of you think!-

Sincerely and with my deepest gratification,
Michelle, Daddy Slave, and our piggies:
Ella the pygmy pig, Kayla the sloth (in an alpha female sort of way
:-)), and Ginger the mighty (mighty crazy that is :-))