[Gpdd] Announcent: help needed for rescue

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 12:44:19 EST 2006

Michelle, Daddy Slave, and our piggies:

  What a wonderful Idea, I am sending a donation to them
  directly and mentioning that I found out about them thru
  the gpdd. I would like to also make a challenge to all to
  donate the same amount to their local rescues as well.
  Lets make sure that our rescues have what they need to
  take care of all the pets they care for.
  How about it piggies, tell your slaves to contribrute, why
  wait for them to ask or be in need to help. Just think even if
  you lost 1 treat to a local shelter wouldn't you want to help
  out fellow piggies who don't have a loving home as you,
  after all PIGGIES RULE!!!!!

  Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky
  Masters to mommy slave Birdie

Birdie