[Gpdd] [Condolences] RE: another rainbow please

rod rod at megalink.net
Sat Mar 25 10:22:16 EST 2006

Joy,

Sorry to hear the sad news that Boris has taken his final journey.  I know
he will be in good company and enjoying the adventure to the fullest.

I will post his Rainbow Bridge so all can see he has made it OK, to the
place where pain and illness can no longer touch him and all his worldly
cares have fallen away.

He will always have a place of honor with us here at the Poo Trail.  He was
just one of the few that made a stand of Guinea Pigs everywhere and
accomplished something remarkable.  We will not forget him.

Warmest Consoling Weeeks

Rod.

http://www.megalink.net/~rod/gpig10.html