[Gpdd] rainbow bridge : Sid

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 01:31:03 EST 2006

Oh Angela I am so sorry to hear about
  Sid's passing and being put to sleep.
  One never feels they have enough time
  with our darling piggies but to have to help
  Sid across the bridge so soon in his life must
  be heartbreaking to you. It's so hard to understand
  why and how that any creature so young has
  to suffer so much. Know that he is whole now
  watching you from the bridge, I truely believe
  that with all my heart. It brought tears to my
  eyes when I read about Sid as it reminded
  me of how I felt when my darling Little One
  crossed over to the bridge and was less than
  nine months old.
  Know that you and your family are in my thoughts
  and prayers. Bless you.

  Birdie slave to Jimmy Jr., Spunky,
  Miss Perky and Miss Pooky and
  remembering Staypuff, Justice,