[Gpdd] Silly eBay auctions and my piggie costumes

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 12:49:22 EST 2006

This is in regards to all of those people sending
requests for money for piggy rescues!

I was wondering if you could get your site regestered
with eBay's non-for profit, so that I could put some
of my piggy auctions on it.  I would them be able to
apply winnings to the piggy rescue!    I have put many
other piggy rescues on there and would like one that I
know personaly!  I have donated my winnings before,
and it is always fun!  When someone wins an outfit,
the money that they send me, goes to th rescue
instead!!!  Cool hugh!  So check that out! I would
like to do that, and would feel much better about
sending money that way to a rescue, as there was much
fraud in the US with the Katrina relief funds.  (Not
saying that I don't trust any of my fellow GPDDers,
but I am always suspicious, not so wealthy, Mid
western, Minnesotan! Please understand.)
I have donated money to my own Humaine Society here in
WInona with EBay this way and it works out REALLY
cool!  People are uasual bidding higher, if they know
it is a fund raiser, and they get a spiffy piggy
outfit!  I could post a lady bug, or bunny ears or
something.  Let me know!
Thanks
Carly and the Four Little Pigs Aeva Emma Liam and Froders