[Gpdd] [SILLY]<winky girls reunited>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 05:07:47 EST 2006

Hi Auntie Lotje,Auntie Guiny and Slave Mieke,

It's me Yaya!! I'm sooo happy that you are moving south again :-D. I really
missed you, auntie Lotje. I cannot wait until we can start licking ears
again. When janneke told me that you would come to live with us again I
immediately ran towards the bars and started looking. So I was a bit
disappointed when I found out that I have to sleep many nights (6 more to
go!) But anyways, you are coming back :-)
We are doing fine here, but poor Jan has gas in his belly. So he is on a
diet of hay and pellets now. He has all the bad luck, first the castration,
then his toe-nail (janneke cut it too short :-S) and now this. He is doing
much better now and he is still pooing and peeing normal. He definately
perked up when he heard that "the fair ladies guinevere and Lotje are
returning to the castle". And he has been practicing rumblestrutting and
piggie-kisses (thank you amber for explaining!) ever since(Tea don't worry,
Suus is Jan's main sqeeze and Jan will honour the special relationship you
have with Guiny). Janneke doesn't have the heart to tell him that he, when
you guys arrive, still has to wait for two whole weeks until he can join us.

Okay, see you soon
Lots of love and licks
Yaya from the winky girls