[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Tosca - Thanks again and closure

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Mon Mar 27 14:02:44 EST 2006

Dear Everyone and Everypig -

Thank you again to EVERYONE who wrote to express sympathy and support for the loss of Tosca.  It's been hard, but every single one of your messages, whether private or on the list, has helped and comforted.

A special thanks to EVERYONE who has tried to help get us in touch with the Critter Corral.  I emailed Rose and will wait to hear from her or someone who can help us adopt a new little girl.  I think Carmen really needs a friend.  She seems lost and lonely, despite my best efforts to comfort her.  There's nothing like a pig for a pig, it seems.

Last night Big Pig Daddy and I buried Tosca, not far from Sundae.  He did most of the actual work and was the usual emotional Rock of Gibraltar.  It was a sad task, of course, but it brought us some much needed closure.

Thanks again to all who helped in any way.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Carmen
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem