[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sid

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Mar 27 19:21:28 EST 2006

Angela, we remember when you posted about Sid having his teeth clipped and
then not wanting to eat and how you were syringe feeding him and tempting
him with his favorite foods.  We are so very sorry to hear that he caught
pneumonia and passed on to the Bridge; it is so sad that he might have had
a liver problem.  It sounds as though it was a congenital problem, which
would explain why he left you at such a young age.  We hope you will find
comfort in knowing that you gave Sid the best of care and that you made all
of his days special ones.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday