[Gpdd] [ANNOUCE] Death of a great piggie

Laken Ivey lai2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 20:28:38 EST 2006

Today I walked in to find my beloved Lasher dead.  I had for for 3 years and I'm not quite sure what happend.  I still have 7 others to try to hold the pain away but i'm not sure how. If anyone can help me curve the pain somehow please help. He did leave me with two wonderful babies that look and act just like him.  Thanks for any support during this very rough time.

  Laken and the pigs (Emma, Angel, Teddy, Niglet, Piper, Phoboe, and Weblow)