[Gpdd] Silly Wonder Pets!! Nick Jr. TV show ROCKS!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 12:06:54 EST 2006

Ok so I was sitting at home on this most gloomy day,
channel surfing!   And I  stumbleled on that show on
Nick Jr. Named Wonder Pets.  It is a Mini opera with a
turtle a duck and an abby guinea pig!!  I LOVE IT!! I
had to tape it to show people!  I cannot wait until I
see another one!
Who would ever think, a grown woman watching a kids
show! (I also liked to watch Mr Rogers shortly after
he passed away!)
So I am LOVING the wonder pets. They saved a kitten,
and the duck that wass stuck in tree sap!  Aww, these
guys are so cute!  You all HAVE got to see it!

BTW... how is the Great Pig Pram Pushathon going?  My
boys went to the bank with me!  The tellers all came
out to see them, They even closed down the drive throu
for tem min. so that those tellers could come out and
see the dressed up pigs!  Ha Ha Ha!  (I appoligise to
anyone going in the drive through in Winona National
this last week!)

Happy Days!
And May your guinea pig leave you all many "beans"
this easter!

Carly and the four little pigs!