[Gpdd] Silly Purrrrrrr.... (I Love You in Piggy Talk)

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 12:17:51 EST 2006

I Pig purrr  I a good thing..  My piggies do it all
the time!  They do it when I stroke them, and they do
it for eachother!  They purr to show affection, and
interest!    I also find that with my boars  (boys)
they will chutter their teeth  or chew really fast,
and make a chut chut noise that gets faster and
faster.  This is also a sign of affection.  They only
do this one when they have not seen me in a long
while, when I have been sleeping, or at work.  Then I
give them a treat.

So if they purr for you, you are loved!  I have four
pigs, and they all purr differently.  Some will rock
their rumps. some will move to where they want to be
pet (just like a dog) They all sound different, some
quiet some loud.  Some long rrrrrrrrrrr and some short
more errerrerr sounds.. ( Ok  I spend too much time
with my pigggies I know!)

The purr is mainly used in their world as a sign of
"lets get it on"  But when it comes to a human petting
them, it means Hmm that feels nice!  Like when we get
a massage!

I hope this helps you with the purring sound of "love"

Carly and the Four Pigs