[Gpdd] HEALTH,more Please read me: guinea pig coughing

Rainshower203 at aol.com Rainshower203 at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 18:04:54 EST 2006

I was just wondering if it is bad or something when your guinea pig  is
eating and they just start coughing A LOT. April is just happy, and eating  some
hay, when all of a sudden she starts coughing. Most of the time when she
coughs, right when she coughs she leans forward really quickly. It looks like  her
body is popcorning but she is coughing. I am worried about her. Well, that  is
just about all I had to say for now, bye!
                 April and her worried slave(:) owner  ), Holly