[Gpdd] MISC - (cage) biting piggy

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 22:17:14 EST 2006

L. M. Hunter -

Many thanks for your contrib about the coroplast solution!  I was going to write in, pleading for help because I've faced this coroplast chewing thing many times.

Sundae and Tosca used to chew the coroplast (it looks like a mess!), but Carmen, not so much, until now!  Whether she was expressing grief, frustration, depression, I don't know, but she started chewing coroplast like a madman last wheek.  Maybe she felt she needed to pick up the job where Sundae and Tosca left off.

Whatever.  I could never understand it as they have always had plenty of food, treats, and chew toys.

I was wondering if I could get a hard plastic sleeve to cover the edges, like what they use on the edges of playpens (or used to............), but your solution is awesome!

Thanks again.

--
Love,

Rayna