[Gpdd] Health-Hay

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 15:06:45 EST 2006

Thank you to all who responded to my question about alfalfa.  I had no idea I was hurting my Lady Bug.  I started with her vet this am and found out that the pellets are ok as long as they are only 50% or less of her daily diet.  I did get her Oxbow timothy and Oxbow orchard grass.  I've mixed the two together and she really likes the orchard.  Since she's getting timothy too, maybe the problem will go away.  Lady Bug sends kisses to all who made her mom a little smarter especially since she likes the solution.
  Joan Slave to the Lady Bug.