[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: New Addition

Buchteers3 at aol.com Buchteers3 at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 12:24:45 EST 2006

Hello to all,

 First things first.....To all who have lost a piggie lately, my
condolences. To all who have sick piggies, may they get better soon.

  Now on to Happy News...... we have decided to become the slaves to a  new
piggie. I would like to introduce Patches...a short hair tan and white  patched
piggie who has a black patch over one eye.
 We thought long and hard before we made the decision. Since we  brought
Patches home, our life seems more "Normal" (as normal as it can get with  10
different Masters). There's just so much Love in our house **snicker**.
Thanks for convincing me NOT to leave the post.

Love, Blessings and Wheeks to all
Robbin, Miakayla and the zoo crew
4 ever in our hearts Casper