[Gpdd] [Health] bundly poos

Laura Carin lcarin at shaw.ca
Mon May 1 21:33:30 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm a little worried about Zephyr right now and I'm hoping you guys might be
able to help me.  Lately his poos have been in big messy balls that he seems
to strain to get out.  Sometimes I'll see his behind when he's in his tunnel
and he'll have one half out of him and it will be awhile before the whole
bundle comes out.  He's eating the same food as Felix and Felix's poos are
fine.  Does anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks,
Laura, Felix & a very embarrassed Zephyr