[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Spraying Urine

mtjaffe at verizon.net mtjaffe at verizon.net
Wed May 3 09:02:32 EDT 2006

I know I've read on the list that females will often spray urine at males that they want to keep away, but do males spray urine at each other? The reason I'm asking is that I've noticed that my guy, who is usually very careful about his bathroom habits when he free-ranges, will occasionally urinate outside his cage. I'm beginning to realize that it often occurs when we are "playing chase", which he really likes to do.  But I'm wondering if, in fact, he is taking me for a too aggressive playmate, and sending me a signal. Any thoughts on this?
Lucky's slave