[Gpdd] [MISC] Pignics

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 21:08:34 EDT 2006

Hi to all,
  Are there ever any pignics in the soutwest area of the US. Preferably Las Vegas? They sound like a lot of fun.
  Also, wanted to let everyone know and who remebers, I took Comet to the Vet last week to get him checked for diabetes. He is A OK!  yeah!! He was also checked for kidney stones. I guess he just like his water. It was so much fun getting a urine sample from him......NOT!!  haha....
  Well The Boys are sqeeking for me...

  Gwen & The Boys (Comet, Alf, Chip) from Las Vegas....