[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Got pig?

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu May 4 22:02:35 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone and Everypig -

I had been hoping to connect with someone who might have a girlpig available for adoption at the IL Pignic in June, but now find that I can't go due to a family commitment.

So does anyone in the NW Chicago burbs or reasonably close area have/know of a female piggy in need of a home?  Carmen is pulling out of her depression, mostly, but I know she would be better off with a friend.

Ours is a non-smoking, child-free household.  Pigs are the only animals in residence.  Only INVITED animals, that is...............

Please help us out.  Don't make us go to China or Russia.

Thanks in advance.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Carmen