[Gpdd] Health-Caramel

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 00:02:08 EDT 2006

I was sorry to hear of your little Caramel passing.  Don't feel guilty for anything you did.  It sounds as though you have a very full plate in your life.  I'm sure Caramel was a very happy little piggie.  It sounds like you did the best you could and that you are a very loving and caring person.  Times like these are good for children to learn about the circle that is life as long as it is done with respect and understanding.  Again, I'm sorry.
  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug.