[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: RE:Ophelia is gone

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 20:34:44 EDT 2006

Hello Eve

I was sorry to hear that Ophelia had gone to the
bridge. It is hard even when they are of old age. I
would not subject my baby to an unfeeling vet either.

Luckily I have a great vet. When Tasha quit eating and
did not want anything from a syringe, my vet said that
her digestive system had just shut down. He said it
would be best to put her to sleep. I always have them
give some gas to put them out before the injection.

If I did not have a vet that would be compassionate to
me and my pet, I think the animal would be better off
dieing at home. Especially if it is just old age
catching up them. I know it is still a hard dicision
either way you go. My heart goes out to you!

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com