[Gpdd] [MISC] One, or Two, Piggies

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Sat May 6 22:51:55 EDT 2006

Several wheeks ago I told a story about wife Ellen wanting to have Midnight
(totally black Peruvian) and Twilight (black with brown tufts) (both rescue
piggies) paying their way by washing and drying the dishes, but, not having
opposable thumbs and index fingers, could not grab the dishes. Midnight actually
 went over the Rainbow Bridge about 2 years ago and Twilight about 5 months
ago.  These were "free-range" piggies, who would roam about the house, leaving
their  little "surprises" for me to clean up. I have a home office, and
Twilight would  make her presence known by nipping at my shoes when I was typing.

I asked wife Ellen if I could have another piggie. She said, "No, you can't
have another Piggie!."  I take this to mean I have her OK to get 2 Piggies.
Ellen told me that she would kill me if I got another of those fur-bearing
rodents. The way that I look at it is if she offs me, then she would have  to
take care of the Piggies herself.  I asked Ellen for names, telling her  that,
no, I would never, ever get 2 Piggies, but what would be good names. She  said,
"Tweedledum and Tweedledee."  What do you guys think?  Should I  get the
Piggies?