[Gpdd] MISC-hay opinions needed

Susanna Brodmerkle sqrtcookies at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 17:24:11 EDT 2006

Hi all-I need some hay advice. I need some hay that's timothy (obviously), REALLY soft, hopefully no or at least very few stems, and fairly long blades. Any advice as to where I can get all that in one hopefully not too expensive package? I know that Kleenmama's sells different cuttings-does that affect softness/length of strands?
  Thanks in advance-please email me privately as I am hopelessly behind on my GPDDs.
  Thanks again!
  Susanna

                          UCDX Tesoro CGC ASCA CDX
BadPig and RoomiePig  (~..~)
  Remembering AuntiePig at the Bridge

    "Whoever can find the answer to the question, 'How shall I say this to my dog?' has won the game and can develop from his animal whatever he likes." Capt. Max von Stephanitz

  "True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable"-D. T. Gentry