[Gpdd] Health: Prayers for my Brownie Bear

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 10:23:50 EDT 2006

  BB, please stop making your mommy worry about you and get that stone out ASAP!  We, guinea girls and our slave are rooting for you for a speedy stone removal so you'll feel better.  We'll each say a prayer for you.  Good luck BB.  You will be in our thoughts.

  We love ya, BB,

  The Guinea Girls, Isabelle, Jasmine, Ivy, Sage, Hazelnut, and Willow and of course our slave, Lisa

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"