[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Kozmo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 9 13:21:53 EDT 2006

Kacee, we were so very sorry to hear of Kozmo's passing, especially so soon
after Kazingo traveled to the Bridge.  Your story of how she was returned
to Petsmart and then chose you to adopt her was so very poignant.  How
lucky she was that rejection from one family turned into great love from
another family.  It was very sad to read of the mass the vet discovered,
but how touching that Kozmo survived the operation and did her best to stay
with you.  We are glad that you were able to share the weekend with her and
know from the look in her eyes that she knew how much you loved
her.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday