[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Lady Calliope

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 9 13:44:15 EDT 2006

Dana, thank you for letting us know about the passing of Brook's Lady
Calliope.  The news of her death has hit hard here.  We are most honored to
say that Lady Calliope was named after our Calliope, who tragically left us
five years ago.  It always seemed to us that our Calliope was still here as
long as Lady Calliope lived.  Now they are both at the Bridge -- it is a
sad day.  We are sure, though, that the two have now met "in pig" and have
shared their many stories and adventures.  Please pass on our condolences
to Brook.  We know Lady Calliope had a wonderful life with her and knew how
much she was loved.

P.S.  Brook, you are such a great guinea pig mom.  We hope that the reign
of piggies will continue in your household.  The piggie kingdom would not
want to lose you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday