[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Patches

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 9 18:46:56 EDT 2006

Lori, please don't blame yourself for Patches' passing.  When you
discovered that his teeth had grown too long, you did the only thing you
could do -- take him to the vet to get them trimmed.  Trimming without
anaethesia is very common, so your vet wasn't doing anything
unusual.  There is a theory that overgrown teeth actually point to an
underlying problem (I hope I am saying this correctly; others will have
more info), so perhaps it was just Patches' time to go, sadly enough.  Yes,
you made the right decision, so he would indeed have a chance.  Trust me,
there is nothing to forgive.  We know he felt all of your care and concern
and never doubted how very much you love him.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday