[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Minky

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 9 18:51:35 EDT 2006

Jo Ann and John, how sad that your Minky passed away suddenly after being
adopted out.  Perhaps it was just one of those things; maybe the new family
truly did all their best.  Although I have never had a piggie pass away so
young, I have had a piggie who had a condition that meant his life was
going to be extremely short.  We are very sorry for your loss of Minky, and
we send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday