[Gpdd] HEALTH: hair loss, itching on back

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Wed May 10 16:28:22 EDT 2006

Hi Jenny,

My piggy Shadow had this problem, and ivermectin stopped the itching very
quickly.
I'm not certain, but I thought I read somewhere that skin scrapings do not
always show when mites are present (I could be wrong though, maybe some of the
others can tell us?).

Within a few wheeeks of treatment, the bald V spot is almost completely
grown back.  You can also try aloe vera gel once a day, this works well  too.

Theresa, slave to itchy Shadow, as well as Abby, Cupcake, Phoebe, Nigel,
Mickey & Jasper.