[Gpdd] HEALTH: hair loss, itching on back

DEE CLARK joedee1986 at verizon.net
Wed May 10 18:40:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have had two teddy GPs with this sort of hair loss and itching.  Mine also
tested negative for mites and fungus.  Peaches has a similar vee shape on
her back.  Sometimes the hair comes out in bunches with flakes stuck on the
end.  I call it scruff.

Anti-fungal cream does help.  I buy the stuff advertised for athlete's foot.
I also bathe the area with dandruff shampoo every few days.  I am using
Nizoral right now.  Often it will go away with treatment only to come back
again.

If you find out what it is let me know.

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com