[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ophelia

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed May 10 21:08:48 EDT 2006

Eve, Hamlet, Paddington and Agnes, it was with much sadness that we read of
Ophelia's passing.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him,
such as how he used to "hide" Hamlet when Hamlet was feeling shy.  Yes, we
know the feeling of seeing an older piggie suddenly slipping away.  Please
don't second guess yourself for letting nature take its course rather than
taking Ophelia to a vet that you knew to be uncompassionate.  Because we
love our piggies so much, though, we will always second guess any decision
we make at the end of their lives.  It goes with the territory, alas.  We
know he was so glad to be surrounded by your love and that of his piggie
friends; how touching to read of Paddington gently nudging Ophelia's head
toward the hay.  We are so sorry for your loss, and we send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday