[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Cocoa

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed May 10 21:16:52 EDT 2006

Sherry, we are so very sorry to hear of Cocoa's passing.  Yes, we too have
seen the light go out of a piggie's eyes, and we've known the end was
near.  Sadly, this often happens, as you said, after a piggie seems to be
rallying.  Please know that you did all your best for her.  How touching to
read of how you watched her enter the world and then how she left the world
from the same place, with loved ones at her side.  We are glad, too, that
Cocoa continued to be alert and in good appetite until the end.  Please
accept our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday