[Gpdd] Health: Brownie Bear is Back!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu May 11 10:07:08 EDT 2006

Hello Slaves!
Well, Brownie Bear seems to be doing
well and getting back to normal. I know
that she is going to be a little sore 'down
there' and slightly uncomfortable, so I
was a little worried about putting her back
with Butterscotch. But, after that night of
being apart (Tues), I realized that they wanted
to be together. So, I let them play before
I went to work yesterday, and at first, BS
was a little rambunctious, but then he
quickly settled down and just laid by BB.
Aaaaaaaaaah...it was so Sweet. He sort of
took on the 'Protector' role and it was just
amazing watching them interact. He followed
her where ever she went, but would lay
down beside her after she got to her
destination. He was so sweet to her, I just
melted.

Daddy Slave was home all day (working) and
so he checked on them regularly and made
sure everypig was happy. I'm so glad he
wasn't on travel this wheeek. And of course,
I called him every couple of hours to get a
Pig Update. :-)

After I got home from work, I relaxed a bit,
and then got started on my Slave duties
(i.e. change the towels, do towel laundry,
change water bottles, etc.). Then, it was
time for BBPH. So, every time I syringed
BB her water, BS would have a Fit! It was
quite hilarious, but it  was obvious that he
didn't want me messing with his Brownie
Bear! So, he would make all kinds of noise
and run around the cage and mess up their
big pile of hay and just complain, complain,
complain...until I brought BB back. It was so
Cute. :-)

And then, later on that evening, when I opened
the fridge, Brownie Bear WHEEEEEEEEEKED
at the top of her lungs!!! Right then and there,
I knew...
that my Brownie Bear was Back!!!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
             Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear