[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Get Well Wishes

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu May 11 20:42:19 EDT 2006

Duke, Sully and their slaves would like to send their love and wheeks to
both Joey (ear problem??) and Brownie Bear (stones-ouch). We wish you a
speedy recovery and we know how much your slaves love you and will do
ANYTHING for you.
A little note to say that Sully has taken his first steps in recovery,
he surprised his Grandma this morning when she went to feed them their
veggies he had nibbled his pellets and hay mix for the first time in
over a month :)  Thanks to all the lovely people who sent their advice
and wishes,

Duke, Sully, and slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis :) :) xx