[Gpdd] [Misc] Re: Condolences, Minky + pigs and us

Jo Ann Henry jojoscats at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 11:32:54 EDT 2006

Dear Cindy and friends,

I want to thank you for your kind words and thoughts.

I must admit, I was totally upset with the new family.
I immediately assumed that "they HAD to have done
SOMETHING." But you are correct, maybe they did
nothing wrong. Maybe Minky had a booboo and the move
and change was just too much for her little self. I
too, had a kitty that died much much too young because
of her inherited weakness of her heart muscle. (I
still miss Koolaid, my little "Devil".)

This is not the first time that I have come to a more
compassionate understanding with the help of the
piggies and their slaves on this list. I am most
grateful.

DOes anyone else get the feeling that their piggies
make them better humans??

Wheeks and kisses,
Jo Ann, John, Sweet Potato, Eggplant, Snickers,
Raisanette, and Wheek

Oh, by the way, two of the second litter are doing
well. (Shoes and Socks - too cute.) Their new owner
today asked me: "What does it mean when they shake and
jump up like this?" and this very tall, very large man
proceeded to "popcorn" in my office! I'll take that as
a good sign!

SNIP
> Jo Ann and John, how sad that your Minky passed away
> suddenly after being
> adopted out.  Perhaps it was just one of those
> things; maybe the new family
> truly did all their best.
SNIP
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday