[Gpdd] Silly Wonder Pets TV show!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 13:08:21 EDT 2006

Does anyone else watch the Wonder Pets.  I know I am
an adult, an grown up, yeah yeah!  But if you all ever
get a chance to see it, you all have to watch Nick Jr.
It is on 10:30 Central time here in the US.  It
features a duckling, a turtle, and an Abby guinea pig
named Whinnie!  Today they saved a Swan, and a puppy
who had to Pee Pee!  How Funny!  My Piggs LOVE to see
Whinnie on TV!  (Or at least that is my excuse when
people come over and I am watching a kid's show!)

Our Pig Pram has been out a lot this last month. Fully
painted and souped up.  All four of my pigs are
painted on the side of it!  Ha Ha Ha!  (Does it show?
I don't have children!)  We were at the park here in
town the othere day, with the Boys, and we must have
had 20 people stop by and ask me about them! They are
such an attraction!  Such good children I have!   Ha
ha!

Carly and the Four Little (Ok, Plesantly Plump) Pigs
Aeva Emma Liam and Froders!