[Gpdd] Silly Moving Guinea Pigs?!?!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 13:14:36 EDT 2006

I hate to do it, but this four some may be moving in
the next few months.  The guy that lives with us that
thinks he is in charge (we let him think that, ha ha
ha) is looking at a job in Knoxville, IA.  Small
little bitty town.  We may soon move there.  Anyone
from Des Moines area?  That could suggest good guinea
pig stops, for food and such?  Or a possible piggy
play day?  Better yet any of your from Pella,
Knoxville?

I hate to leave my job, I love it very much.  I
applied for an activities assistant job, but they want
someone now, and don't want to wait for a month. :(
My piggies and I may stay here while Daddy (the
supposed leader of the house)  moves away.  I love my
job, and this city.  So really, anyone that can tell
me anything about IA, Please do.  I need some
convincing. All five of us do. The pigs like it here
too.

We are creatures of habbit, and I like it here. But,
perhaps the Four Little Pigs Guinea Pig Costumes And
Clothing Company could move and share in the laughter.

I took the Pigs to the park again this wheeeek.  We
had people taking pictures of them!  Ha Ha Ha.  They
then sent them to their family, and before we knew it,
their family was driving up to see the famous dressed
up piggies!

Anyway,  Please anyone, let me know anything positive
about this area, besides they race cars.  (I don't get
into that.  I have my share of seeing Froders run
around and around in circles during Floor Time.)

Carly and the Four unwilling to move Pigs