[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Maya

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed May 17 18:52:37 EDT 2006

Anne, when we read your post about Maya being sick, we were so hoping she
would recover.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.  We know this
was a shock to you.  It was so sad to hear that she stopped eating and
drinking completely.  It sounds as if, sadly, she knew that it was her
time.  Please know that your cuddling her was such a comfort to her and
that she went to the Bridge in peace, from the safety of your arms.  How
touching that her friend, Bella, got to say goodbye, too.  We are sure that
Maya loved you very much, but some piggies are just not cuddlers.  She was
a lucky girl to be part of your family and to know your love.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday