[Gpdd] [MISC] OCD

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 21:54:16 EDT 2006

Amber,
  I can relate with the OCD and your piggies. I just took Alf to the vet's regarding his dandruff. As of now, it didn't amount to anything, but I did ask him if I was being to anal...He stated that he knew I would bring my boys in before any problems got out of hand. I am taking it as a positive. haha.
  I also was taking medication for depression until a couple of months ago. It started about  4 years ago. I credit My Boys for me not having to go back on medication when my ex and I broke up recently. Like we have all said, they love us undconditional, they are always wheeeeeking and are willing to cuddle when WE need it.

  I want to say that I am thinking of all of you, who have lost a beloved piggy. My heart and thoughts go out to Maya and her slave....

  Gwen & The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf, and Chip