[Gpdd] Health: Mattie needs your prayers

Chizeck, Susan P chizeck at utdallas.edu
Thu May 18 14:26:42 EDT 2006

Tomorrow Mattie will have surgery for his tender lumps on his left side.
They've been getting more and more uncomfortable for him and even a
light touch promotes a wince from him.  So we will get a diagnosis and
hopefully eventual relief for him.  He still is eating well, so I hope
he is strong enough to get thru this even at 6 1/4.

So put him in your piggie prayers for Friday and thereafter until he is
all healed up.  It always makes me feel so much better knowing you all
are pulling for him.

Susan Chizeck,