[Gpdd] Silly:Moving Guinea Pigs

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 18:45:33 EDT 2006

Hi Carly. Don't know much about Iowa except it's cold in Winter and hot in Summer.  Don't they grow corn?  Think how happy the four little tummies will be with all those husks : )  Just think, you can now teach Iowans all about Guinea Pigs and how marvelous and cute they are.  I'm sure your little ones all dressed up will make a big hit.  I checked out your town on the web and it looks pretty small so it won't take your town long to get to know you and you them.  It will probably work out ok.  I'm sure they're all nice people.
  Joan, slave to the Lady Bug.