[Gpdd] [Silly] Tug-of-War Carrot

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 21:44:31 EDT 2006

  Leah, your hay story of BB and BS made me think of 2 of my girls yesterday when I gave them baby carrots.  I had to laugh at your story, just imagining BS and BB with the hay, LOL.

  My pigs love baby carrots.  As I was giving them out to each of them, one of them, Willow, just can't wait.  So here was Sage, already with her carrot ready to run and hide with it when Willow runs around the pigloo and tried to snatch it out of her mouth.  Sage was pulling on one end while Willow was at the other end of the carrot trying to take it out of her mouth, back and forth, back and forth their little heads went.  It made me laugh to watch them.  I finally gave Willow her carrot, only for her to drop it and snatch Sage's carrot from her mouth.  So in the end, Sage got a whole new uneaten carrot.

  Wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and Flint

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"