[Gpdd] HEALTH- Molly

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 22:50:52 EDT 2006

Jaime,

  Hi.  I hope Molly gets well soon.  I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.   When my Cupcake had ringworm, which I never caught though I handled him often, it took about 7 days for the ringworm to disappear.  I continued to put the meds on him even after it was gone for a few days after just to make sure all the fungus was gone.  Be sure to clean the cage thoroughly.

  What kind of drops are you putting on the ringworm?  If my memory serves me right, I put on some cream that starts with a C (I have to go look it up in my records) and I also gave him a bath in Nizorel.  Like I said, I have to look up his records.

  Hope Molly recovers soon, she is a sweetheart.

  Healing wheeks,
  Lisa and the guinea girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and Flint

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"