[Gpdd] (Misc) Re: Lease Problem

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 14:13:05 EDT 2006

Diana,
  I have been an apartment dweller for much of my adult life and I've never been charged pet rent for my piggies. When I moved into my apartment in Maryland, I was a little apprehensive when they asked about pets. I said "Weelllll....I do have guinea pigs. 10 guinea pigs, actually." They said they were only concerned about dogs and cats, not small and furry/exotics. Most places are like that. I suppose if I'd had 10 free-range piggies it might have been a different story. Try not to get too stressed out until you find out for sure, and we'll keep our paws and fingers crossed that the new lease amendment doesn't apply to your piggy and other pets (I don't think they'll even give the turtle and betta a second thought).

  Stacy and the Squee Squad