[Gpdd] MISC- Diana's piggie problems

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 18:29:46 EDT 2006

  Diana,

  I sure hope you will be able to keep Lucy, which I really don't see why not.  A guinea pig don't go around spraying or scratching, biting up carpets and walls, not usually anyhow.  Dont' worry about it for now, just wait to see what the landlord says about it.  We'll keep our fingers and paws crossed here too for you.

  If the worst comes, I live in PA.  I live about 2 hours North from Lancaster and I will be willing to help transport the pig to Jaime.

  Keep us updated and wish you the best of luck.

  Wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake and Flint

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"