[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] piggy fun

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 13:12:19 EDT 2006

I just wanted to share with the gpdders how much fun my boys are having with their bells.  I bought three bells, hanging from chains, from the bird section in the pet store. I put them into thier cages yesterday for the first time and they are having a blast with them. I couldn't even get mad when they woke me up with the ringing this morning.. I also have mirrors with bells on them in each cage that they like. It almost feels like they are calling me to feed them. haha. Comet also has a stuffed teddy bear. It is funny when he tries to drag it into his home and it gets stuck on the door. One day he couldn't get out and just pushed the wall down of his home. It was funny.
  I find more toys for them in the bird and ferret section. Of course their favorite toys are good ole' balls of white paper and toilet paper rolls.
  Just wanted to share.
Gwen and the Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf, and Chip