[Gpdd] MISC-- Lease Problem

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sun May 21 19:51:49 EDT 2006

 Diana,

 I certainly hope you get to keep your baby.  I know that it would be
 impossible for me to give up even one of my piggies.  Maybe if your
landlord
 felt free to come inspect the piggy room occasionally, he would be more
 willing to let you keep her.  Most people don't understand that you can
keep
 their cage and room free from odors.  People who come to my house are
 surprised to find out that they can't smell my guinea pigs the minute they
 walk in the door.

 I know that I would be desperate enough to try the "guinea pigs are not
 rodents" approach, too.  Maybe with some fancy footwork and some sweet
 talking, you can convert your landlord to a piggy lover.  You never know.

 The people with whom you work may not understand, but you know that
everyone
 here does!  I wish you the very best of luck.

 Marsha
The Bejabbers (StinkerBelle, Ozzy, Trixie, Elvis)
Bart, the big dog
In memory of Muttley, PitterPatty, and Baby
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com